Knecht, Inc. (Headquarters: Chiyoda Ward representative in Tokyo, Naoto Hagiwara) has surveyed the library collection status of each library grasped by Knezon, a collaborative mashup service by Amazon’s library and Amazon, exceeded 50 million books I will announce that.
Knezon has various initiatives aiming at the ultimate mashup, one of which is a project linking the book search API provided by the Amazon Associate program and the library collection situation of the library, We are working on grasping the collection situation by collection program by original technology.
Knezon provides users with new means of obtaining books by mashing up the collection status collected here with book search engines.
The conventional method of collaboration between the library by Knezon and Amazon was simply to redirect the books that the user is looking for to the library’s library collection page nearest to it. By strengthening this time, when users search for books with Knezon, the book status is also displayed in the basic information of the book (book title, author name, price, review etc), so the book is nearest to the library You will be able to tell if it is securely collected before visiting the library website.
Currently, the library which Knezon is collecting the collection status is the 262 libraries of the following 16 prefectures.
- Tokyo 49 Library
- Kanagawa prefecture 16 libraries
- Saitama Prefecture 17 libraries
- Yamanashi Prefecture 3 Library
- Gifu Prefecture 24 libraries
- Mie prefecture 42 library
- Kyoto Prefecture 6 Library
- Osaka prefecture 14 library
- Hyogo prefecture 4 libraries
- Okayama prefecture 31 library
- Hiroshima Prefecture 11 libraries
- Saga Prefecture 13 Library
- Oita Prefecture 10 libraries
- Wakayama Prefecture 15 Library
- Kagoshima prefecture 4 libraries
- Kumamoto Prefecture 3 Library
In the future, we will enhance the region of the library that this service will grasp, and we will provide abundant choices by users.